Monday 21 November 2011

Prayer Points with Scriptures

1.      Lord, teach me to worship You with my whole heart the way You want me to. Make me a true worshiper. May praise and worship of You be my first response to every circumstance.

2.      Lord, I present my day to You and ask You to bless it in every way. I surrender every detail of it into your Hands. In everything I face today, I ask You to be with me.

3.      Lord, give me a vision for my life. I put my identity in You and my destiny in Your Hands. Show me if what I am doing now is what I am supposed to be doing.

4.      Holy Spirit, I acknowledge You today as my source of power. I invite You to fill me afresh and flow freely through me. 2 Pet 1:3-4.

5.      Isaiah 30:21. In this year and beyond, direct my life's path, Lord. I want to follow you. Please show me the way. Amen.

6.      Proverbs 20:7 Father help me to walk in integrity so that my children will follow after me and be blessed.

7.      1 Cor 13:5 Father, please give me Your Kind of love and help me to love others especially my family.

8.      Psalm 37:23 Father, let my life be a delight to You so that my every step is directed by You.

9.      Psalm 45:13 Father, in Your love & faithfulness, fulfill all your promises to me.

10.  Psalm 32:8 Father, I dont want to choose by myself. Guide me along the best pathway for my life in Jesus name.

11.  Deut 16:15 Father, open the floodgates of heaven and let it rain upon me, my home, business and the works of my hands in Jesus name.

12.  Job 8:21 Father, this week for the rest of life, fill my mouth with laughter and my lips with shouts of joy in Jesus name.

13.  Psalm 90:17 Father, establish the works of my hands so that what I do will find favour with others and be a blessing to many.

14.  1 Cor 15:57 Father, help me to recognize your blessings and goodneess in the midst of every situation I face. Give me strength when weary and the fullness of your joy when I am sad.

15.  Psalm 37:4 Father, I lift up to You all I desire and declare this day that I desire You more. Please let the desires of my heart line up with Yours.

16.  Phil 4:8 Father, give me the spirit of discernment to know the good from the evil in my thoughts, words and deeds and give me the grace to follow.

17.  Jer 31:6. Father, please let my labor not be in vain according to your word.

18.  Psalm 40:3. Father, put a new song in my mouth to sing this year.

19.  Psalm 89:5 Father, do such a work in my life this year that Your angels will know it, Your earthly saints will know it and all will praise Your faithfulness.

20.                        Psalm 126:2 Father, this week; fill my mouth with laughter and my tongue with singing over my home, children, business and all that pertains to me

21.  Psalm 40:4 Father, all that I am and will ever be, I commit to You. I put my whole trust in You. Please, let me not be ashamed and let not my enemies triumph over me.

22.  Isaiah 49:15-16 Father, thank You for remembering me: in my home, business, career, challenges etc. Thank You for mercy, protection, grace to walk with You.

23.  1 Chr 29:12 Father, give me strength and establish Your greatness in my life in Jesus name.

24.  Psalm 63:4 Father, every day of this year, give me reasons to bless You and lift up joyful hands to you.

25.  Psalm 45:13 Father, in Your love & faithfulness; fulfill all your promises to me.

26.  Psalm 37:23 Father; let my life be a delight to You so that my every step is directed by You.

27.  Isaiah 58:11. In this year, direct my life's path, Lord. I want to follow you. Please show me the way. Amen

28.  John 10:27 You are the Good Shepherd and I hear your voice. The voice of a stranger I will not follow in Jesus name.

29.  Obad 17 Father do not allow any of my blessings to elude me in Jesus name.

30.  Josh 10:12 Lord cause the heaven to favour my cause in Jesus name.

31.  Eph 3:20 Oh Lord, do more than I can think of and perfect everything that concerns me and my family in Jesus name.

32.  Gen 8:22 As long as the covenant of day and night cannot be reversed, so shall every promise of God in all that pertains to me come through this month and evermore.

33.  Psalm 103:1-2 A Call to remember all His benefits to you this month. Don't make any special requests this week but with a heart of thanksgiving, bless and give Him thanks.

34.  Exodus 33:19 Father, in this month of grace, in Your sovereignty, single me out for a release of Your special grace.

35.  Psalm 44:3 Father, I pray for all round divine favor to come upon me in every facet of my life- materially, spiritually, physically and financially.

36.  Psalm 121:1-2 Father, because you are the creator of heaven and earth, arise oh Lord, and fight all my battles for me in Jesus name.

37.  Isaiah 62:1-4 Father, because You have given me a new name, Your glory shall henceforth distinguish me in Jesus name.

38.  Matt 19:26 Father, do for me this season what no man can do in Jesus name.

39.  2 John 1:8 Father, help me to be careful not to lose what I had worked for but I shall eat the fruit of my labor in Jesus name.

40.  Rom 13:14 Father, create in me a hunger and thirst for You and Your righteousness in Jesus name.

41.  Matt 21:21 Father, cause every mountain that has prevented me from breaking forth to be removed in Jesus name.

42.  Psalm 82:11-12 Father, help me to walk uprightly before You, so I can enjoy every good thing that You have for me in Jesus name.

43.  Psalm 82:11-12 Father, as I have decided to walk uprightly before You, Your grace and glory shall be evident in my life in Jesus name.

44.  Psalm 32:8 Father, as I journey through life, help me to follow Your lead and cause me not to wander off on my own in Jesus name.

45.  2 Tim 4:18 Father, deliver my family and I from every evil works in Jesus name.

46.  Psalm 37:4 Father, as I delight myself in You, grant me all the desires of my heart in Jesus name.

47.  Psalm 84:11-12 Father, as my family and I continue to put our trust in You, every good thing that You have destined for me will never elude me in Jesus name.

48.  Psalm 8:1-6 Father, because You have crowned me with Your glory and honor, I shall rule and reign in Jesus name.

49.  John 10:27 You are the Good Shepherd and I hear your voice. The voice of a stranger I will not follow in Jesus name.

50.  Pro 16:3, Father, establish my plans according to Your will in Jesus name.

51.  Psalm 16:5-8 Father as I go about my endeavour this week, grant me an usual testimony in Jesus name.

52.  Psalm 25:4-7 Father, according to Your love, remember me in Jesus name. Amen

53.  Psalm 16:5-8 Father, as I go about my endeavour this week, grant me an unusual testimony in Jesus name.

54.  Isaiah 41:10 Father, as I look up unto You this week, help me, strengthen me and uphold me with Your Righteous Right Hand in Jesus name.

55.  Psalm 16:5-8 Father, as I set You before me this week and beyond, the lines will fall unto me in pleasant places and testimonies will abound in Jesus name.

56.  Isaiah 60:1-3 In this week and beyond, Arise for my sake, let Your glory be seen upon me and the gentiles shall come to my light in Jesus name






No comments:

Post a Comment